NREGA Job Card List 2020: Ministry of Rural Development has released the NREGA JobCard List which comes under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005.
Nation Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) is also known as MNREGA. The NAREGA Scheme is generally used to support poor families living in rural areas. The main aim of NREGA is to enhance the livelihood security of poor families.
The NREGA provides the guaranteed 100 days of wage employment to the poor family to help them financially in a year. The main objective of this Act is to create durable assets and strengthen the livelihood of the rural peoples.
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA
The NREGA Act supports poor people suffering from Chronic poverty like Drought, Deforestation, etc. The main objective of this scheme NREGA is to improve the standard of living of people belonging to rural areas.
The Government of India has passed the MNREGA Act in the year 2005. The Act is mainly developed for poor people so that they can earn some money for their families by doing unskilled work.
For more details about the NREGS Job Card List continue reading this article. Below we have provided all the necessary information about the NREGA eligibility, NREGA state-wise Job card List, and how to apply for the NREGA New Job Card List.
MNREGA Job Card 2020 Overview
|Scheme Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Organised By||Central Govt. Of India|
|Article Category||NREGA Job Card List|
What is the Eligibility Criteria of NREGA Scheme
Government of India have passed this act for the poor people living in rural area in order to help them financial. But there are some criteria to apply for NREGA Job Card List. Below we have mention the eligibility criteria to apply for MNAREGA.
- To apply for Job Card List of NREGA the applicant must be 18 years above.
- The applying Candidate for NERGA must be Citizen of India.
- For Job Card NAREGA applicant should be volunteer of unskilled Labour.
- The applicant should be of local household ie., local gram panchayat.
NREGA Payment Process
Government of India transfers the wages directly to the Bank account of applicants. The account holder can check the balance by visiting the bank. If NREGA applicants don’t have bank account they have to create account using the MGNAREGA Job card as a KYC document proof.
The payment will be transfer to the same account no. or post office account mention in the Job card. The NREGA cash payment will no be available in some cases due to the low development of the gram panchayat area were NREGA payment is done.
NREGA applicant can any time check the payment . The payment may vary according to the state.
What are the Advantages of MGNREGA 2020?
- NREGA applicants can easily check the MNREGA scheme if the govt. Is uploading any NREGA new scheme that can also be checked there.
- Applicants can easily download the NREGA Job Card List.
- That financial condition is not good can apply for Job card list such that they can earn money.
- The job card list will provide the job facility to the poor people of rural areas.
- Many job opportunities will be available for them to earn money.
- If the Government is not able to provide any work to them within 15 days then the govt. Will pay the allowance to the applicants.
- It will improve the livelihood of people and the standard of living.
- NREGS Job Card list also provides information about work received by the person.
- Those who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply for the NRGS Job Card.
MNREGA Job Card Online Registration
Those who want to apply for NREGA Job Card list have to do NREGA registration first, below are the very simple steps from which you can easily do registration of MNREGA.
- Visit official website nrega in.
- NREGA Home page will appear on screen.
- In homepage of NREGA under Gram Section “Data Entry” option will be there, click on that.
- List of states appear on screen , select you state name.
- After selecting state name, you have to enter some details like District name, panchayat, Financial Year.
- Now once you fill the information enter the captcha and click on “Login” button.
- After MNREGA login , next page will open where you have to select the option of Registration and Job card.
- Now again the form will open in which you have to fill the required details asked like Village name, House no., Date of registration, Age, Gender etc.
- Check the information filled and click on the Submit button.
- You will get the registration no.
- Now you can upload the photo and save the photo.
- You can ne download the NREGA Job card print.
State NAREGA Job Card List 2020
NREGA Job Card List are different according to the state
Steps to Check NERGA Card List @ nrega.nic.in
Applicants can check the Job card list by following the easy steps mention below.
- Applicants first need to visit the official website www.nrega.in.
- Now, the MNREGA Homepage appears on the screen.
- On-screen ‘Transparency and Accounting’ will appear under that Job Card Section will be available.
- Click on that link.
- Now, a new page will appear and on that page, the list of states will be there.
- Select the state for which you want to check the Job Card List of NREGA.
- Now, fill the required details asked like Name, District, Panchayat, Financial year.
- Check the details filled once again and click on the Submit button.
- Now, the NREGA Job Card List will appear on the screen , check your name in Job Card.
- After clicking on NREGA Job card no. you can see the detail information about the employment duration, job opportunity and more
NREGA full form is National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
The people who belongs to the poor family background living in rural areas , must be Indian citizen and of 18 years age.