MSCE PUNE PUP PSS Class 5th and class 8th Application Form 2020 : MSCE Pune PUP PSS Scholarship exam Application form will going to start from October 2020. The students who want to give a scholarship exam for class 8 online can apply through the MSCE website. The MSCE Pune scholarship application will be available on the official website msce pune.in.
The Scholarship Application Form of MSCE is available online only, interested candidates can fill the scholarship form 2020 Maharashtra before the last date.
The MSCE Pune scholarship Maharashtra exam is generally conducted in the month of February. Those who qualified for the scholarship exam in merit will be awarded scholarships.
Those who are willing to apply for the Maharashtra scholarship exam need to visit the official website www.msce.
MSCE Pune PUP PSS Scholarship
The scholarship exam is conducted for class 5th PUP and class 8th PSP students. The PSP & PUP examination will be written, on the basis of marks scored the merit students list will be created and they will be awarded by scholarship.
In this article to will get the complete information about the MSCE Pune Scholarship exam2020 , eligibility , 5th and 8th class scholarship online Form. Continue reading this article for details information. Below we have provided the Direct link to apply online.(Maharashtra scholarship gov in)
PUPSS MSCE Scholarship Exam Overview
MSCE Scholarship exam Pune is conducted every year so that students can appear for exams and get awarded by scholarship. The Maharashtra Scholarship online application form will be provided on the official website pupss.mscescholarshipexam.in 2020.
Before going through detail information let’s check the overview of the Pune Scholarship Exam.
|Scholarship Exam Name||MSCE Pune Scholarship Exam|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Council For Examination|
|Type of Scholarship Exam||Stat Level|
|Scholarship Exam For||PUP Class 5th exam & PSS Class 8th Exam|
|MSCE Selection Process||On the basis of written exam test|
Maharashtra Scholarship Exam
Scholarship exam MSCE is mainly conducted for the students who have financial problem and who belongs to the Backward Society. The students belonging to the Scheduled caste, Schedule tribe, Nomadic Tribe and various other communities.
MSCE Pune Maha eScholarship Scheme conducts the exam every year in the month of February. Basically there are two types of scholarship exams held
- Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Exam (PUP) for Class 5th
- Pre Secondary Scholarship Exam (PSP) For class 8th
MSCE Pune Scholarship Exam 2020 Dates
MSCE Pune scholarship exam 2020 is conducted every year and many students appear for the exam. The Maharashtra State scholarship exam process is done online.
The scholarship Pune exam dates are released and willing students can participate in the exam by filling the Scholarship application form which is available on the official website maha scholarship gov in.
Below is the Maha e Scholarship Online Form exam. Important dates for filling the shishyavrutti form. Students must apply before the MSCE Scholarship’s last date.
|MSCE Pune Scholarship Exam Events||MSCE Pune Scholarship Exam Dates|
|MSCE Application Process Start date||10th October 2020|
|MSCE Last Date of Submitting Application Form||14th January 2020|
|MSCE Exam Date||February 2020|
|MSCE Pune Result||To be notified|
MSCE Pune Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for MSCE Pune Scholarship exam for class 5 in Maharashtra and class 8 must know the Scholarship exam eligibility criteria. Below are the MSCE eligibility criteria discuss.
- Eligibility Criteria OF Nationality:
Students who are applying for scholarship exam must be the Domiciled in Maharashtra and must have the valid domicile certificate.
- Age Criteria :
- Students who are applying for PUP Class 5th scholarship exam must be 11 years old and students with a physical disabilities with 15 years.
- Students who are applying for PSP Class 8th scholarship exam must be of 14 years and students with a physical disabilities with 18 years.
- Education Qualification:
Students applying for scholarship exam must be studying in Government School, Granted or non-granted school , Aided school .
- Other Eligibility Criteria :
Students who belong to the backward class or tribe community, there fathers annual income must not exceed than Rs 20000.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Exam Application [email protected] www.puppss.mscescholarshipexam.in
- The scholarship application is available online on the official website puppss.in ,students need to visit the website to fill the form.
- The Application form will be available online and have to be filled through online mode.
- Students must submit the application fee to avoid the late fees,
- The application for the PSS and PUP have to be submitted separately,
- Scanned documents are required to fill the application form.
- Applicants must read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Below is the direct pdf link of sample application Form of PUP and PSP exam.
MSCE Scholarship Exam Application Fees
- The MSCE Application fee is Rs 20 and along with that, the student has to pay the examination fees also.
- The students studying in ICSE and CBSE Board have to pay the exam fee.
- Students belonging to the backward community have not to par examination fee.
- A late fee has to pay if the application form is not submitted on time.
Maharashtra Government Scholarship Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the PUP class 5th std scholarship exam and PSS Class 8th are similar. The medium of the exam is English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, Urdu. There will be a total of 75 questions.
The exam pattern of PUP Class 5th and PSP Class 8th are same but PUP syllabus is different from PSP syllabus. For PUP Class 5th syllabus is based on class 4th and PSP Class 8th syllabus is based on class 7th.
|PARTICULARS||PUP & PSS exam Pattern|
|MSCE Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Sheet Based)|
|MSCE Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Sections||First Language Mathematics Third Language Intelligence Test|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
Pune Scholarship Exam Marking Scheme
MSCE Paper I Marking Scheme
Below is the Marking Scheme of MSCE Paper I. Paper comprises of 75 questions and total marks is 150 marks. There are two sections Language and Mathematics.
The PUP class 5th and PSP class 8th exam marking scheme are same .
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|First Language||25 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Mathematics||50 MCQs||100 Marks|
|Total||75 Questions||150 Marks|
MSCE Paper II Marking Scheme
Below is the Marking Scheme of Paper-II and comprises two sections Third Language and Intelligence Test.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Third Language||25 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Intelligence Test||50 MCQs||100 Marks|
|Total||75 Questions||150 Marks|
How to Apply for PUP Class 5th Scholarship and PSP Class 8th Scholarship Exam?
Students who are applying for the Scholarship exam for PUP class 5th and PSP 8th Class should know the process of applying. Below we have given the very easy steps to apply for the MSCE Scholarship exam.
- Students first need to MSCE Pune Login or visit the Official Website mscescholarshipexam.in.
- Now, the MSCE home page will appear on the screen.
- There will be “ MSCE Scholarship Exam Feb 2020” click on that link.
- Select the scholarship exam that you are going to appear ie. PUP Class 5 or PSP class 8.
- After clicking on link, the application form will appear on screen.
- Fill the applicaton form by entering the required details asked like Personal details, Educational Details and more.
- Upload the scanned Photo and sign.
- Now, make the MSCE application payment for that student’s bank details have to be entered.
- Check all the details mention and click on the submit button.
- Students can download the application form or take a photocopy for future use.
Documents Required to Fill the MSCE Pune Application Form
Students need the following documents at the time of application form filling. Below are the documents list given ,check it.
- Student’s Bank Account Details
- Scanned photo and signature of the student
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Principal’s signature on the scanned copy