Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan every year releases the KV official notification for KVS Admission. This year due to COVID-19 the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission process has been delayed.
The parents and students are requested to wait for the KV admisssion notification to come. Those who are interested to take KV School admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya can register online on official website kvsonlineadmission.in .
According to the KV latest news, the KVS admission status for class 11th Admission process will be started after the class 10th KVS result is announced and KVPY Admission process will be started from July(Tentative).
KVSangathan Admission 2020
Those who are planning to take KV online application admission 2020 , first look at the overview of Kendriya Vidyalaya.
|Admission In||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Affiliated||Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE|
|Mode of Application Process||Online/Offline|
|KV Admission Portal||Kvsonlineadmission.in|
KVS Online Admission.in 2020
KVS Admission Form 2020 process will start in the month of July 2020, In this year there will be some changes in the KV admission Online process as per the current notice kvsangathan.nic.in.
All the information about the KVS Admission class 1 2020 and KVS Class 11 admission will be provided you from this article. Parents and students who are taking their Online admission KVS must read the complete article.
KVS Admission 2020-21 Dates
Following we have discussed the KV school Admission online application dates 2020, parents must check the KV latest dates before taking the Online admission in KVS.
As per the report the Admission KVS process is going to start from July at www.kvsangathan.nic.in 2020 admission.
Below are the KVSonlineAdmission dates according to the class, check the dates given below (tentative).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for class 1st Dates
Parents who are thinking to take their children KVS Online admission form class 1 ,check the KVS admission dates to apply online KVS Admission.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Events||Kendriya Vidyalaya Dates|
|KV Admission Advt./Notification Release date||June 2020 last week|
|KV Application form Class 1 start date||01st July 2020 (Tentative)|
|KV Application form End Date||19th July 2020 (Tentative)|
KVS Admission Online Class 2 to 8 Date 2020
Kendriya vidyalaya admission 2020 for class 2-8 dates are given below. Those who are taking KV online admission form check the dates below.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Events||Kendriya Vidyalaya Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|KV Registration Start date||2nd August 2020|
|KV Registration Last Date||9 August 2020|
|KVS Admission List Display||12th August 2020|
|KV Admission Process Start||12 August to 20 August 2020|
|KV Admission Process End date||30th August 2020|
KVSangathan.nic.in Admission 2020 of Class 11th Dates
Kendriya Vidyalaya class 11th admission will start after the class 10 result KVS announced. Once the KV 10th result is released class 11th admission in KV process will start.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Events||Kendriya Vidyalaya Dates (Tentative)|
|KV class 11 Admission Start Date||Within 10 days after class 10th result is announced|
|KV 11 Class admission List on||Within 10 days after admission process is start|
|Admission for Non-KV||When KV students admission process is done|
|KV Class 11 Last date of Admission||31st October 2020|
KVS Online Admission Age Limit
Students who are taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya must know the KV admission age limit according to Class. Each class have different age limit. Below we have given a full chart on Age limit .
|Class||Maximum Age ( on 31st March year)||Minimum Age (on 31st March Year)|
|Class I||07 years||05 years|
|Class II||08 years||06 years|
|Class III||09 years||07 years|
|Class IV||10 years||08 years|
|Class V||11 years||09 years|
|Class VI||12 years||10 years|
|Class VII||13 years||11 years|
|Class VIII||14 years||12 years|
|Class IX||15 years||13 years|
|Class X||16 years||14 years|
KVS Admission 2020-21 Online process : Who can Apply for KVS Admission 2020-21 Online Form?
Generally KV Sangathan Admission 2020-21 is for Children of Central Government Employees, State Government Staff, Private Employees. The children before taking admission KV must have all the original documents .
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Seats are Categorised in 5 sections:
- Children’s of Central Government Employees are given first preference at the time of online KV admission.
- Children’s of Army or ex-army is given second preference during admission.
- Children’s of Government Employees given third preference.
- Having Single Girl Child is offered 4th preference.
- Children’s of Private and Self employed are given 5th preference.
Admission KVS gov Reservation Quota
KV Admission Procedure basically done according to the reservation criteria. Each category have different reservation , check below the reservation quota before taking the KV 1st class admission.
|Category||KV Admission Reservation Criteria|
|Economic Weaker Section (EWS)||25%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
Frequent Asked Questions abou KVS Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application 2020 : How to apply KVS Admission Form?
KV Admission is generally done in two stages and the KVadmission 2020 is done online only at KVS online admission.in. Below is the two stages which have to done to take admission in KVS.
- KVS Registration Process
- KV Admission 2020 online application Form Filling and submitting Process
How To Do Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 1 ?
KV Registration is most important before filling the Online admission KV form. Registration is done online and below are the easy steps for doing registration for KV admission 2020 for class 1 .(kvsangathan.nic)
- First visit the official website kvsonlineadmission.in.
- Now, KVS Homepage will appear on screen.
- In home page “Registration” option will be there ,click on that.
- Click on” New Registration” tab now.
- After that, instructions list will come infront of screen in both the languages English and Hindi. Read all the instructions and click on ‘ Proceed ‘.
- Now, you have to filled all the required details asked like Name, Father’s Name , D.O.B. ,Mobile Number
- Now, click on ‘ Register ‘ button.
- Next, OTP will be send to the registered No.
- Verify the OTP and enter.
- Now, your Login Id and password is created or generated.
- Download the registration details or take a print copy of it for future use.
How to Fill and Submit KVS Online Admission Form by KVS Admission Login?
Following are the steps for filling the KV admission form and How to submit KVS admission Form on KVS Online Admission Portal .
- After doing the registration , you will now have the kvs Login id and password.
- KVS Login by using the id and password , also enter the captcha asked.
- Now, after KV admission login to the KV Website, Application form will appear on screen.
- Fill the Application Form by entering all the basic personal details and click on Next Button.
- After that select the KV school Name, 3 choices can be selected from given list of Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020.
- Now, upload the scanned Photo of Student and Date of Birth Certificate in mention Format size.
- At last the declaration part will come, in that you have to click on the checkbox and accept the condition.
- Check all the details enter and preview the form once again.
- Now, Submit KV Admission Form.
- OTP will be send to the registered No., save the submission Code No. for future use.
What Documents Required During the Sarkari Result KVS Admission 2020?
During Admission there are some important documents needed. The students must carry the documents while filling the application form. Below are the list of some documents which are required at the time of admission process.
- Original Birth certificate.
- OBC/SC/ST Caste certificate.
- Passport size photo of child.
- BPL or EWS Certificate
- Single Girl Child will required Affidavit.
- Employee service certificate.
- Any relationship proof of child with parents or grandparents.
KVS Admission 2020 Process
KV Sangathan Admission process are different according to the class. The KV Admission for class 1 is different, the admission is done on the basis of lottery system. For KVS 2nd class admission to KVS 8th class admission is done directly and class 9 to 12 is different.
Below are the Kendriya Vidyalaya School Admission process according to the class.
Admission KVS Gov in process for Class 1
For KV Class 1 Admission no admission test is conducted for student. Admission is done on the basis of following two stages
- Stage I : Out of 40 seats 10 seats are filled on the basis of RTE Provision by draw of lots of all applications from SC/ST/OBC/EWS/BPL/handicapped.
- Stage II : Now from remaining 30 seats are filled on the basis of category.
KVS.nic.in Admission Process For Class 2 to Class 8
- Kendriya Vidyalaya don’t conduct any admission test for class 2 to 8 class.
- If the admission Application of students are more than the total seats then the KV conducts the Lottery system.
- The admission will be done according to the category wise seats available.
KVS Admission Class Nine Admission Process
- Kendriya Vidyalaya conducts the admission exam for 9KV Admission, after the exam merit list will be displayed according to category wise.
- The exam will be on Maths ,Science , English, Hindi and social science subject of 100 marks and time allotted will be 3 hours.
- For general category students 33% marks will required to qualify the exam and for reserved category 25% is required.
KV 11th Admission Process
- Students who have qualify the class 10th exam will be admitted for KV class 11th.
- Class 11th admission KVS will be done on the basis of class 10th marks.
- Students will be given science, Arts and Commerce stream on the basis of marks scored in class 10th.
- If there is any vacancy in class 11th then the vacant seat will be given to the Non-KV student.
|Stream||Minimum Marks scored in Class 10th|
|Arts||Students passed KV exam|