What is JAIIB ? What is the full form of JAIIB ?
JAIIB full form is Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. JAIIB exam is a National level exam and conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) .IIBF mainly gives the opportunities by offering courses in Finance and Banking to aspirants.
Those who are already working in the Banking and Finance industry can apply for jaiib . IIBF [Indian Institute of Banking and Finance] basically provides career based courses like Diploma in Banking and Finance which has 3 papers. JAIIB contains following papers
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
JAIIB [Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers] exam is conducted two times in a year. The candidates who already works in banking and finance can apply.
JAIIB Notification 2020
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) has released the official Notification For iibf jaiib 2020 exam on the official website https://iibf.org.in.
|Name Of Exam||JAIIB(Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers)|
|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Level Of Exam||National|
|Frequency Of Exam||Annually|
|Type Of Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
JAIIB EXAM DATES 2020
JAIIB exam is basically conducted twice in a year in the month of May/June and November / December. Following the dates of iibf jaiib exam 2020 and candidates can apply online for IIBF exam.
Exam dates of jaiib 2020 is divided or conducted twice in year. The given schedule of May month of exam are given below.
|JAIIB MAY 2020 EVENTS||JAIIB MAY 2020 DATES|
|First Registration of JAIIB||24 Feb to 01 March 2020|
|Second Registration of JAIIB||02 march to 15 march 2020|
|Third Registration of JAIIB||16 March to 22 March 2020|
|Admit card of JAIIB||To be announced|
|JAIIB Exam Date||POSTPONED|
Below are the jaiib exam date for the month November.
|JAIIB November 2020 EVENTS||JAIIB November 2020 DATES|
|First Registration of JAIIB||01 September to 07 September 2020|
|Second Registration of JAIIB||08 September to 21 September 2020|
|Third Registration of JAIIB||22 September to 30 September 2020|
|Admit card of JAIIB||To be announced|
|JAIIB Exam Date||01 & 08 & 22 November 2020|
JAIIB Exam 2020 Eligibility
The following information is regarding the JAIIB eligibility Criteria to appear for exam is as below.
- The JAIIB Examination is not for common candidates, it is applicable to those who are already working in the banking and Finance institute.
- Candidate must have passed the matric exam (12 th standard) in any discipline or its equivalent.
- If the candidate is not passed 12th standard or its equivalent then the IIBF Institute on its discretion may allow the candidate for clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear the examination with the recommendation of the Bank Manager/Officer in-charge of the bank’s office.
- Those who are members of the Institute ,Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/Finance Institutions in india are eligible to appear for the examination, but they must be passed 12th standard or its equivalent.
JAIIB Exam Pattern 2020
JAIIB question paper contains 120 multiple choice questios (MCQ) which carry the 100 marks including questions on case study. The IIBF will vary the number of questions asked for a subject. The question paper will be in English OR hindi language . The JAIIB examination will be of 2 hours.
Is there any negative marking in jaiib exam?
NOTE: There will be no Negative marking.
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Sections||Accounting and Finance for BankersPrinciples and Practices of BankingLegal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
JAIIB EXAM Marking Scheme
Following table shows the marking scheme of jaiib exam.
|Exam||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||120||100||50|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||120||100||50|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||50|
JAIIB Passing Marks or JAIIB Passing Rules.
The jaiib passing criteria is given below:
- You must score minimum marks for pass in the subject which is 50 out of 100 i.e atleast 50 marks should be scored in subject to pass.
- Candidates who score 45 marks in each individual subject but with an aggregate of 50% marks in examination in a single attempt will also declared examination is completed.
HOW TO DO JAIIB REGISTRATION 2020
⇒ Following steps will help you to know the how to do jaiib exam registration:
- First open the official website of IIBF for registration of jaiib.
- Now click on APPLY NOW.
- Select the membership and enter the required details like kyc docs. You will become the member of IIBF.(One time membership fee have to pay that will give you life time membership)
- Now click on ‘members’ under ‘Apply for exams online’
- Select the examination you want to apply.
- Now, Login with your membership number and password.
- Read all the instructions carefully and accepts the terms.
- Fill up all the details like mode ,medium, centre of exam and place of work etc.
- Now, click on Preview.
- Before submitting the form check all the data enters is correct and details are filled properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the mode of payment (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the screen instruction carefully and complete the process.
- On successfully completing the procedure of payment transaction details will be displayed and will be mailed /SMS for your information and record.
- If the transaction process is incomplete or not done then a message will be displayed on the screen and the applicants has to follow the jaiib online process again.
- After submitting your payment , please wait for the information from server it will take few seconds to process. DO NOT press submit button once again.
Above given steps will help you to apply for JAIIB and following all the instructions JAIIB apply procedure is completed.
JAIIB REGISTRATION FEE 2020
The jaiib exam registration fee is usually done in four stages. For applying for jaiib exam it’s necessary to pay the registration fee.
|First Attempt Fee||Rs2,400/-|
|Second Attempt Fee||Rs 1000/-|
|Third Attempt Fee||Rs 1000/-|
|Fourth Attempt Fee||Rs 1000/-|
JAIIB Apply online 2020
JAIIB online registration have been started those who want to apply for jaiib exam can do the registration on the official website of iibf www.iiibf.org.in.
⇒ Following are the simple steps to jaiib apply online:
- Visit the official website of IIBF first.
- Now see the navigation tab and click on examination/courses > flagship course.
- JAIIB button will be there click on that.
- Now, click on apply online and members the link will appear . Read all the given instructions carefully and apply jaiib exam
JAIIB EXAM SYLLABUS 2020
Syllabus help us to do course planning and instructs to prepare and organise our planning. Following are the syllabus of jaiib exam , which will help you to prepare for iibf jaiib exam by using the jaiib syllabus.
PAPER 1 – PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES OF BANKING
- INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM
- FUNCTIONS OF BANKS
- BANKING TECHNOLOGY
- ETHICS IN BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
PAPER 2 – ACCOUNTING & FINANCE FOR BANKERS
- BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND FINANCE
- PRINCIPLES OF BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY
- FINAL ACCOUNTS
- BANKING OPERATIONS
PAPER 3 – LEGAL & REGULATORY ASPECTS OF BANKING
- REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF BANKING OPERATIONS
- BANKING RELATED LAWS
- COMMERCIAL LAWS WITH REFERENCE TO BANKING OPERATIONS
JAIIB Admit Card
JAIIB Admit Card 2020 – The JAIIB Exam conducted by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance) has released the admit card of jaiib 2020. The admit card jaiib 2020 is display in online mode only take a note of it.
Candidates who have applied for the jaiib exam ,they can download admit card jaiib from the official website of iibf.
For downloading the jaiib admit card candidate have to fill some information like they have to enter the membership number and to fill captcha code.
So, in this article we will provide all the information related to jaiib exam and how to download jaiib admit card 2020 or jaiib hall ticket.
Click here for admit card
How To Download JAIIB Admit Card 2020?
⇒ Following are steps to download admit card of jaiib :
- First of all you have to visit the official website of IIBF.
- IIBF Home page will appear , click on the Examination & courses button.
- From the drop drown menu of Examination &courses select the ‘Admit Letter’.
- Now you have to click on Jaiib Admit Card 2020.
- You will redirect to the new page where you have to enter your Membership Number and captcha code display on screen.
- After filling all the information your admit card of jaiib will display. Download the Jaiib admit card for future use.
IIBF JAIIB RESULT November 2020 is displayed on the official website of IIBF ( iibf.or.in). The candidates can check jaiib score card 2020 and cut off merit list of jaiib from the IIIBF site.
JAIIB result for all the three papers will be soon soon released by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.In this article we will give you the complete information of IIBF result or IIBF JAIIB result 2020.
How to Download JAIIB Result?
- Visit the IIBF official website https://www.iibf.org.in
- Home page will appear click on Examination & course button.
- Now select the result and marksheet option.
- JAIIB exam result link will be there , click on that.
- Registration number and Date of birth have to enter.
- Click on the submit button.
- The score card of jaiib will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out or download the jaiib result for future reference.
What is the validity of IIBF membership ?
JAIIB membership validity is of 35 years from the date of membership. The life Membership with Institute will be continue even after you switch to other organisation.
Associate examination of Institute will be eligible for continued members.