What is IIBF|What is the full form of IIBF ?
IIBF full form is Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. IIFB is a National level exam and conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). IIBF mainly gives the opportunities by offering courses in Finance and Banking to aspirants. There are many exams of iibf like iibf bc exam , iibf jaiib ,iibf caiib , iibf model exams.
The distance learning courses are also provided to the candidates and it has a alliance with the famous Punjab International bank of Information technology and Indira Gandhi National University and several other additional.
IIBF [Indian Institute of Banking and Finance] basically provides career based courses like Diploma in Banking and Finance which has 3 papers
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
IIBF [Indian Institute of Banking and Finance] exam is conducted two times in a year. The candidates who are appearing for this must score successful marks in all the exams within 1 year.
IIBF 2020 Notification
Indian Institute of Banking and Membership Form (IIBF) has released the official Notification For IIBF 2020 exam on the official website
The examination process will be started on 31 st October 2020 with the release notification of IIFB. Last year many candidates had been appear for the IIBF exam ,so you can think how competitive this exam will be.
|Name Of Exam||IIBF 2020(Indian Institute of Banking and Membership Form|
|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Level Of Exam||National|
|Frequency Of Exam||Annually|
|Type Of Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Type of Exam||UG and PG|
IIBF EXAM DATES 2020
IIBF exam is basically conducted twice in a year in the month of May/June and November / December. Following are the IIBF exam date 2020 and candidates can apply online for IIBF exam ,below are the iibf exam schedule.
|IIBF 2020 EVENTS||IIBF 2020 DATES|
|IIBF Notification Released||December 2019|
|Start Date of Application Form Submit||March 2020|
|End Date of Application Form Submit||March 2020|
|Call Letter||19th Feb 2020|
|IIBF Exam Date||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||April 2020|
What is the Eligibilty of IIBF Exam 2020
The following information is regarding the IIBF eligibility of exam to appear for exam is as below
- For iibf exam ,candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree or above in any disciplines (Arts, Science , Commerce or Engineering etc) from a recognised UGC university.
- Those applicants who are in Final year graduation are eligible to iibf exam apply , but the applicants need to submit certificate at the time of admission
- Diploma in Banking and Finance certificate will be issued to applicants only when they completed the graduation course.
IIBF Exam Pattern 2020
IIBF question paper contains 120 multiple choice questions(MCQ) which carry the 100 marks including questions on case study. The IIBF will vary the number of questions asked for a subject. The question paper will be in English language only. The IIBF examination timing will be of 2 hours.
NOTE: Each wrong answer will have negative marking at half inverse proportion to the number of choices given in question.
Like for example, if there is a 1 mark question with 4 choices then 1/8 marks will be dedicated for wrong answer.
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Sheet Based )|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Sections||Knowledge Testing Conceptual Grasp Analytical/Logical Exposition Problem Solving Case Analysis|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks for correct answer|
IIBF 2020 SYLLABUS
IIBF exam Syllabus is given below , but for the latest syllabus check the official website.
- 1:Principles & Practices of Banking
- 2:Accounting and Finance for Banks
- 3:Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
IIBF Registration Process 2020(Step By Step Guide) | IIBF Aplication form process 2020
- The IIBF Application form will be available on the official website of IIBF (iibf.org.in), so the candidates have to do iibf login and follow the instructions.
- The applicants have to first do the iibf registration on website and then download the IIBF application form.
- There are some Applicants who don’t need or wan’t register online they may purchase the application form from the Zonal Office, Corporate office and centres.
- The online form is filled by filling all the information needed with the knowledge.
- The applicants who are filling the IIBF Application form offline need to fill manually with the capital letters.
- Remember, only Blue or Black pen can be used to fill the application form.
- The iibf exam registration form should be filled with carefully because no overwritting and overlapping is allowed and university will reject your form.
- The incompleted iibf application form will be rejected by the university.
- The applicants those who are filling the iibf online form need to submit there form on official website and applicants who are submitting form offline needs to submit through speed post or hand deliver.
IIBF Login procedure
Login to IIBF portal is very simple follow just few steps to login :
- Open IIBF portal
- Make sure you have already sign up
- Enter username and password and login
IIBF Exam Registration Fee 2020
Following is the iibf exam application fee details to apply for the exam and it includes
- Registration Fees
- CBS Learning
- First attempt test fees
|First attempt Fee charges||Rs 3200/-|
|Second Attempt fee charges||Rs 800/-|
IIBF Exam Payment Mode
Applicants can make there payment in any mode for the submission of application form.
- Cash payment in any of the AXIS Branch, using the payment challan.
- Payment by Demand Draft/Pay order in favour of Indian Institute of banking and Finance and made it payable at Mumbai. Kolkata, New Delhi of Chennai.(depending on the Zonal Office to which applicant/ member belong)
- Membership number and name on the backside of the Demand Draft should be written.
- For iibf online application form submission and payment visit the official site www.iibf.org.in.
- Registration of iibf once done and submitted cannot be withdrawn and is not refunded.
IIBF Admit Card 2020
IIBF will tentatively issue IIBF Admit Card on November 2020.It is available in online mode only at its official website. Applicants have to login at official site with their registration number and password to download admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card of IIBF
- Visit the official iibf website.
- Click on IIBF 2020 Admit card link.
- Provide all the necessary information needed-Registration number or date of birth
- Click on Submit button
- IIBF Admit card would appear on the screen.
- Verify all the mentioned details and take out the print out.
- The information that may be present on iibf exam admit card will be:
DOB & Contact info
Exam date & time
Applicants photograph and signature
Candidate who have properly submitted all the details in application form with success will be assigned the admit card and it will be necessary to have admit card during examination.
IIBF conducts the exams like JAIIB & CAIIB every year in the month of November. Many Candidates have appear for this exam and now they are waiting for the result to announce.
On the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidate in all the three papers iibf result declared. The official website of IIBF will soon upload the result or declared iibf result.
Candidates can check their result on the official website of IIBF . Following the link from which you can directly iibf exam results.
Steps to Download the IIBF Result
- First visit the official site of IIBF www.iibf.org.in
- Now from Home page click the examination &course option.
- Now, select the Marksheet or Result option from there.
- Click on the exam link of which you want the result.
- Enter your Registration no. and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- The result or Score will display on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out of it for future use.
IIBF Mock Test
The IIBF provides the facility of mock test , following are the examination for which mock test of iibf is available.
- JAIIB(all three papers)
- CAIIB(two compulsory papers)
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Certified Credit Professional
- Risk in Financial Service
Only those candidates who have registered for the examination ,the iibf mock test facility is provided to them . The institute has taken the decision to provide the mock test facility for all the above subjects.